Castle Rock Festival of Lights Vendor Information
Rules for Vendors
- All applications must be accompanied with payment. Space is limited.
- All applications must be pre-approved to avoid duplicate vendors – checks will be returned if you are not accepted as a vendor.
- Food vendors are required to have a Cowlitz County Health Permit.
- Food vendors must be licensed and possess a permit from the WA. Dept. of Revenue
- Food Vendors are required to show proof of insurance w/CRCDA or City of Castle Rock as additionally insured.
- All vendors to be set up morning of event, from Noon to 1:30 pm and will be assigned booth space the morning of the event.
- All booth space is outside, you must provide cover from weather.
- Vendors will provide own table(s), chair(s), displays, table cloths/skirts.
- Booth must be completely set up and vehicles removed by 2 pm.
- No vendor shall assign/sub-lease any part of their space or vendor will forfeit right to their area.
- Vendor agrees to be open for business during festival hours (2 pm to 8 pm). No late setup or early tear down – if doing so, may forfeit the right to future participation.